New Job
Last month I started a new job. While I really liked the hospital I was working at, it had a few too many management and employee issues that it couldn't quite sort out. It also left me feeling very stressed and drained. I was lucky to get an offer to work at a practice with a vet I used to work with at my last job. Everyone at my new job is very friendly and appreciative. I actually get to sit down and have a break during long shifts, and the practice is closed 2 days a week. I'm so happy I made the switch. I'm far less stressed out, and I'm not completely drained of energy when I get home from work.
Hooray for new beginnings!
![]() |
| (My scrubs aren't ugly and I get to work with one of my favorite area rescue groups, too!) |
Hooray for new beginnings!

Comments
Post a Comment